To visit the Site You Have to Accept
Welcome to Olivebee. You must read the following information for your own protection and benefit. It explains the legal and regulatory restrictions which apply to any investment in the products referred to in this website. When you have read the following information, click on the blue button to acknowledge that you have read and understood the information. You will then enter the website. If you do not wish to proceed, please click on the red button and you will be returned to the homepage.
The following conditions apply to your use of this website.
Conditions of use:
By using this website you confirm that you have read, understood and accepted these conditions. Your access to this website is governed by the version of these conditions then-in-force.
1. The distribution of the information contained on this website in certain jurisdictions may be restricted by law, including but not limited to the United States or US Persons (as defined in Regulation S under the U.S. Securities Act 1933). Accordingly persons who are not resident in the US and who access this website should inform themselves of and comply with any such restrictions.
2. The provision of the information in this website does not constitute an offer of securities to any person in the United States or to any U.S. Person as such term is defined under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended. The information contained in this site about Olivebee and/or any of its affiliates is not directed to any person in the United States. Funds referred to herein are neither registered under the Securities Act 1933 of the USA, nor are they registered under the Investment Company Act of 1940. Consequently, they cannot be offered for sale or be sold in the USA, its territories, possessions or protectorates under its jurisdiction, nor to nationals, citizens or residents in any of those areas.
3. No investments or services mentioned on this website are directed at Persons who are not Professional Clients or Eligible Counterparties as defined by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) Handbook. The information contained herein does not constitute a distribution, an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any securities in any jurisdiction in which such distribution or offer is not authorised.
4. Nothing in this website should be construed as investment, tax, legal or other advice nor is it to be relied upon in making an investment decision. Those accessing the Olivebee website should consult their financial advisers regarding the suitability of any of the products referred to on this website. The value of investments and the income from them may go down as well as up and an investor may receive back less than the original investment; past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance.
5. The website is provided to you on an "as is" basis. Olivebee does not guarantee that this website or any content is error-free, of satisfactory quality or suitable for any particular purpose, accurate, up-to-date, or available at all times. You are entirely responsible for your use of the website, and for the consequences of relying on any content.
6. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Olivebee disclaims all liability to you arising out of your use of the website. In particular, Olivebee shall not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage to you, any loss of profits, loss of business, revenue, data, goodwill, or any consequential loss or damage.
7. All content on this website is protected by copyright. Unless consent is given by Olivebee, no content, materials or images accessible on or via this website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way.